ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: n+1 Problem NullPointerException
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 05:18:17 GMT
Once you guys have figured out whether it's a primitive mapping problem and
the correct stack trace/line numbers...let me know.

If it is an iBATIS problem, I'll give you a hand looking for the issue.  The
N+1 stuff is a bit tough to navigate.

I am always embarassed when an NPE is thrown...there's no good excuse for
it.  So I really hope its not the iBATIS code.  ;-)

Regards,
Clinton