ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help on nested N + 1 query
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:25:55 GMT
Please stop asking the same question over and over again!

If you want some help, reply to some of the suggestions that were offered
the first time you asked this question.

Jeff Butler

On 11/28/06, Tamilselvan Radha Krishnan <Tamilselvan.RadhaKrishnan@igate.com>
wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I've written a N + 1 query in Ibatis such a way that it will return the
> nested results as below :
>
>    Customer – First object
>
>              DealFacility – An array list of objects within Customer
>
>                      Facility – An array list of objects within
> DealFacility
>
>                         LoanInfo – An array list of objects within
> Facility
>

> The Customer object is having a 'strCustomerId' as an attribute.  I need
> to use this 'strCustomerId' in the WHERE clause of the query used for
> populating 'LoanInfo'  (<select id="getFacilityLoans"  )  i.e, 3 level
> below the Customer, in addition to 'Facility' class above.
>
> I've placed my Login.xml query below.
>
> <resultMap id="customersResults" class="
> com.ge.cf.myaccounts.domain.Customer">
>
>         <result property="strCustomerId"
> column="CUSTOMER_CODE"/>
>
>         <result property="strCustomerName"
> column="CUSTOMER_NAME"/>
>
>         <result property="alDealFacilities"
> column="CUSTOMER_CODE"          select="Login.getDealFacilities"/>
>

>    </resultMap>
>

>    <select id="getCustomerDetails"  resultMap="customersResults"
> parameterClass="com.ge.cf.myaccounts.domain.Customer">
>
>         SELECT   CUSTOMER_CODE,CUSTOMER_NAME
>
>                 FROM     STG_INTM_CUSTOMER_INFO
>
>                 WHERE    CUSTOMER_CODE=#strCustomerId#
>
>    </select>
>
>    ..
>
> ..
>
> ..
>
> <select id="getDealFacilities"  resultMap="dealFacilityResults"
> parameterClass="java.lang.String">  (selecting Facilities here)
>
> <select id="getFacilities"  resultMap="facilityResults"  parameterClass="
> java.lang.String">   (Selecting facility loans here)
>
> <select id="getFacilityLoans"  resultMap="facilityLoanResults"
> parameterClass="java.lang.String">  (In this query, I need to use the
> "strCustomerId" from the first Customer object within the N+1 query.
>
> Any suggestion would be much helpful.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tamil

> Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of Companies and
is intended for use only by the individual

> or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
or exempt from disclosure under