ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [2.2.0] Support for Oracle Ref Cursor
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 00:18:50 GMT
It's not just random - the parameters you supply must match what's required
by your procedure.  In the example you gave, you had syntax like this:

 { ? = call ipgrouper_it2.load_validation.get_post_validation_report( ? )}

This implies that the first parameter (the first question mark) is an OUT
parameter, and the second parameter is either IN or INOUT.

It might be clearer if you stopped using explicit parameter maps and used
the inline syntax instead.

Jeff Butler