ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator: column override (@ in column names in MSSQL Server DB)
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 23:04:14 GMT
Yeah - different databases have different delimiters.  DB2 uses double
quotes.  So it will have to be configurable.

Right now I'm considering adding an option like this:

This would deal with the case where there are strange characters in the
table name too.  In the generated SQL, EVERY identifier would be delimited.

Jeff Butler