ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "class acts" <classa...@gmail.com>
Subject queryForObject deadlock with high concurrent calls
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:49:13 GMT
Hi all,

   I'm using Jmeter to create 100 threads that in turn execute
queryForObject on the server side, it seems that if I try to do many
queryForObject calls from many threads concurrently, they all seem to
deadlock at popSession().  I'm using the builtin database pooler,
should I perhaps try using dbcp?  Anyone run into this problem before?
 I wouldn't mind having it timeout after n seconds if it can't execute
the query then I can just keep retrying.  I hardly think postgresql
would like me to increase the concurrent connection count to more than
50 (which I currently have it set at now).

Thanks in advance