ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Overrule IBATIS caching
Date Sun, 26 Nov 2006 14:28:04 GMT
OK, I looked at this more, and have the code changed locally, but have
not committed it yet for a few reasons:

1) It's a bigger change than I expected (including a change to
sql-map-config-2.dtd)
2) We have a release coming soon and I do not want to break it.
3) I have not tested it yet

So, if you want to try it out, the only code change is in
SqlMapConfigParser.java (attached), but as I said, it is not tested,
and will require that you also change your sqlmap config dtd (changed
version also attached).

I guess this also gives everyone an opportunity to chime in on this
change before it goes in.

Thoughts anyone?

Larry