ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ibatis with Spring performance isssue.
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 21:45:38 GMT
Heh, well...there are about 4,890,456,354 ways to configure that. :-)

So, I guess if it's within your performance criteria don't worry about
it. If it's not, look at it with a profiler and see what you can do to
make it better. If it is a deficiency in the framework, we'll see what
we can do to improve it.

Larry