ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ibatis not returning any results
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 15:50:45 GMT
That is really freaky - iBATIS usually has really good error messages.

I use ibatis+Oracle+date and everything plays well together.

Here are some things to try if you do not want to attach a debugger...

Is that column returning null?

Try removing that column, does it work then?

Also, try making the bean type for that column Object and see what
iBATIS *wants* to put in there.

Larry

On 11/3/06, Rutherford, Matthew [CIB-IT]
<matthew.rutherford@citigroup.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately, I tried this but no luck.  Also set jdbcType="TIMESTAMP" on the positionAsAt
result tag too but nothing gained.  Again, a dumb select all items query works fine for me,
just not the slightly more complex query below...

correctly as a result of the to_char.

> > thanks
> > Matt

2.  In the db it is an oracle number(12).