ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Sanjay_Deshpa...@amway.com
Subject Re: Fw: ibatis with Spring performance issue.
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 19:03:29 GMT
Please let me know what kind of information you need that will help you  I
will be glad to give you the information. I have already provided you our
Sqlmap_config file details. We are doing a simple select statement.

We are basically simulating the load on WAS 6.1 using JMeter and trying to
compare the ibatis to JDBC.What we noticed is that the CPU usage is very
high when running Ibatis. Hence the question.

Thanks.

Regards,
Sanjay
x7273

             "Brandon Goodin"
             <brandon.goodin@g
             mail.com>                                                  To
                                       user-java@ibatis.apache.org
             11/17/2006 11:36                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Fw: ibatis with Spring
             Please respond to         performance issue.
             user-java@ibatis.
                apache.org

The monthly ambiguous performance question. If you are going to make
question/statements on performance, please provide better information about
how your reached the conclusion that prompted the question. Otherwise your
question is akin to asking how big the universe is.

Thanks :)
Brandon

On 11/17/06, Sanjay_Deshpande@amway.com < Sanjay_Deshpande@amway.com>