ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Makunda Thapa" <makun...@hotmail.com>
Subject Issues on converting Old Dao to Ibatis sql-map
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 21:59:33 GMT
Hi,
I all, I have been involved to convert old daos to sql mapper xml. One of
the problem I having is.My old daos uses  same field in more than one
params. I have to keep adding these fields in to my VO to pass in to the sql
mappers. For example

				Object[] params = new Object[4];
				params[0] = argStartTimeStamp;
				params[1] = argEndTimeStamp;
                               params[2]

SELECT client_number, user_id, security_code, event, functionality from
table where event_timestamp >= ? AND event_timestamp <= ?

Both of these time stamps fields are one field in the table. For my new VO,
I have to add these new fields. Is there way I can pass these params in the
sql-mapper without adding in the VO class.

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day trial!
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000002msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail