ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Carlos Cajina" <cecaj...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Intending to release 2.2.1
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 22:26:36 GMT
Great news!

I agree with the 2.3 version label considering the changes that we should expect for this
release: (JAR) packaging, API...

Good luck!

Regards,

Carlos
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Clinton Begin
  To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org ; dev@ibatis.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 11:50 AM
  Subject: [NOTICE] Intending to release 2.2.1

  Hi everyone,

  I would like to release iBATIS 2.2.1 by the end of the weekend if possible.

  It's a pretty significant release, probably more than just a X.X.1 release....we could call
it 2.3 if you think that would be more appropriate.

  The changes so far are:

   o DEPRECATED All PaginatedList related features due to misuse, minimal applicability and
inflexibility
   o DEPRECATED DAO Framework -- Removed from primary distribution, available as a separate
download
   o Removed DAO framework from Subversion source tree (tagged before removal)
   o Changed deployment file naming convention, dropped "DBL" and lowercased all
   o Merged common and sqlmap jar files (no more DAO means there's no point in keeping commons
separate)
   o Implemented transaction level PreparedStatement caching
   o Fixed IBATIS-335 - Don't call setQueryTimeout if no value specified
   o Fixed IBATIS-353 - Probe exception when using inheritance hierarchies

  Are there any bugs etc. that should make it into the next release?

  Cheers,

  Clinton