ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Rose, Greg" <Greg.R...@starwoodvo.com>
Subject RE: anybody using MSSQL 2005 JDBC 1.1 driver with ibatis?
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 18:12:51 GMT
We stated with that driver in our early days of the project and had a
great deal of problems.  We switched to jTDS and have had no problems.

Greg Rose
Team Lead, ICE Project
Starwood Vacation Ownership
9002 San Marco Court
Orlando, FL 32819
407-903-4757 office
407-903-4856 fax
greg.rose@starwoodvo.com

-----Original Message-----
From: viren1 [mailto:virendra.dhapola@modius.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 1:03 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: anybody using MSSQL 2005 JDBC 1.1 driver with ibatis?

viren1 wrote:

> Hi,
> I just started using MSSQL 2005 jdbc 1.1 driver and getting a
following
> exception. Till now I was usiing mssql jdbc 2000 drivers everything
worked
> perfect.  Here "NAME_SPACE_GET" is user define function.
>
> Any kind of help would be appreciated.
>
> com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Failed to execute queryForObject -
id
> [getNameSpaceId], parameterObject [{code=DEVICE_22, nameSpaceId=null,
> objId=6914992}].  Cause:
> jvm 1    | --- The error occurred in
com/modius/ee/dao/sqlmap/Device.xml.
> jvm 1    | --- The error occurred while applying a parameter map.
> jvm 1    | --- Check the Device.getNameSpaceIdMap.
> jvm 1    | --- Check the statement (update procedure failed).
> jvm 1    | --- Cause: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException:
The
> request for procedure 'NAME_SPACE_GET' failed because 'NAME_SPACE_GET'
is
> a function object.
> jvm 1    | Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException:
The
> request for procedure 'NAME_SPACE_GET' failed because 'NAME_SPACE_GET'
is
> a function object.
> jvm 1    | Caused by:
> jvm 1    | --- The error occurred in
com/modius/ee/dao/sqlmap/Device.xml.
> jvm 1    | --- The error occurred while applying a parameter map.
> jvm 1    | --- Check the Device.getNameSpaceIdMap.
> jvm 1    | --- Check the statement (update procedure failed).
> jvm 1    | --- Cause: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException:
The
> request for procedure 'NAME_SPACE_GET' failed because 'NAME_SPACE_GET'
is
> a function object.
> jvm 1    | Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException:
The
> request for procedure 'NAME_SPACE_GET' failed because 'NAME_SPACE_GET'
is
> a function object.
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.ibatis.dao.client.template.SqlMapDaoTemplate.queryForObject(SqlMapDa
oTemplate.java:164)
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.modius.ee.dao.sqlmap.SqlMapDeviceDAO.getNameSpaceId(SqlMapDeviceDAO.
java:335)
> jvm 1    | 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
> jvm 1    | 	at

a:39)
> jvm 1    | 	at

Impl.java:25)
> jvm 1    | 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> jvm 1    | 	at
> com.ibatis.dao.engine.impl.DaoProxy.invoke(DaoProxy.java:64)
> jvm 1    | 	at $Proxy5.getNameSpaceId(Unknown Source)
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.modius.em.metadata.DeviceSync.updateCollectorURL(DeviceSync.java:632
)
> jvm 1    | 	at
> com.modius.em.metadata.DeviceSync.updateDevice(DeviceSync.java:336)
> jvm 1    | 	at
> com.modius.em.metadata.DeviceSync.processUpdate(DeviceSync.java:391)
> jvm 1    | 	at
> com.modius.em.metadata.DeviceSync.syncDevice(DeviceSync.java:109)
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.modius.em.metadata.DeviceSync.objectAdapterAdded(DeviceSync.java:89)
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.impactdatacorp.protocol.adapter.registrar.POARegistrarService$AddCal
lback.execute(POARegistrarService.java:152)
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.impactdatacorp.util.command.CommandProcessor.run(CommandProcessor.ja
va:254)
> jvm 1    | Caused by:
> jvm 1    | --- The error occurred in
com/modius/ee/dao/sqlmap/Device.xml.
> jvm 1    | --- The error occurred while applying a parameter map.
> jvm 1    | --- Check the Device.getNameSpaceIdMap.
> jvm 1    | --- Check the statement (update procedure failed).
> jvm 1    | --- Cause: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException:
The
> request for procedure 'NAME_SPACE_GET' failed because 'NAME_SPACE_GET'
is
> a function object.
> jvm 1    | Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException:
The
> request for procedure 'NAME_SPACE_GET' failed because 'NAME_SPACE_GET'
is
> a function object.
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQuery
WithCallback(GeneralStatement.java:185)
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQuery
ForObject(GeneralStatement.java:104)
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForObject(SqlM
apExecutorDelegate.java:561)
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForObject(SqlM
apExecutorDelegate.java:536)
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.queryForObject(SqlMapSes
sionImpl.java:93)
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.queryForObject(SqlMapClie
ntImpl.java:70)
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.ibatis.dao.client.template.SqlMapDaoTemplate.queryForObject(SqlMapDa
oTemplate.java:162)
> jvm 1    | 	... 14 more
> jvm 1    | Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException:
The
> request for procedure 'NAME_SPACE_GET' failed because 'NAME_SPACE_GET'
is
> a function object.
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException.makeFromDatabaseError(Un
known
> Source)
> jvm 1    | 	at
> com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.IOBuffer.processPackets(Unknown Source)
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerPreparedStatement.getPrepExecRespo
nse(Unknown
> Source)
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerPreparedStatement.doExecutePrepare
dStatement(Unknown
> Source)
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerPreparedStatement$PreparedStatemen
tExecutionRequest.executeStatement(Unknown
> Source)
> jvm 1    | 	at
> com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.CancelableRequest.execute(Unknown Source)
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.executeRequest(Unknown
> Source)
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown
> Source)
> jvm 1    | 	at

org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.execute(DelegatingPr
eparedStatement.java:168)
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SqlExecutor.executeQueryProcedure(Sql
Executor.java:287)
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.ProcedureStatement.sqlExecute
Query(ProcedureStatement.java:34)
> jvm 1    | 	at

com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQuery
WithCallback(GeneralStatement.java:173)