ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Anthony Hong" <anthony.bin.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to convert data type in java code with ibatis framework
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 13:35:44 GMT
Looks like your suggestion can help me.
If this problem can be solved, then I think it works.
The problem is:
ResultGetter in TypeHandlerCallback only works with one filed, how to
conjuction with another field.
Say my dynamic object has one property save value and one property
save its class type.
How to do convertion in typehandler that I can access another property in class?

I save examples are all about enumation class. If I define its to
handle with java.lang.Object, all other specific data type handler
with not be used anymore?

--

Anthony Hong