ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From meenu_24 <meenakshi_rama...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Ibatis - datasource config
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:05:28 GMT

Hi all,
In SqlMapConfig.xml file can I specify my class which implements datasource
in <transactionManager> element. This is a requirement in our application
as we have made a failover solution for datasource wich is implemented by
the class, and this class has to be reffered in SqlMapConfig.xml so that
ibatis uses a proper datasource every time. The failover solution is if one
datasource fails other takes over.
How to specify this class in transaction manager. Thanks for your time.

thanks
Meena