ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From soussou97 <dbousse...@yahoo.fr>
Subject refresh pb
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:43:33 GMT

Hi;

I have a simple application which display the list of customers into a MYSQL
database and I use Ibatis for that. But there is another externe application
which use also the same database and can update the customer table.
For performance problem I use Ibatis cache for all select :
getAllCustomer(), getCustomerByID, ... but I have a refresh problem when the
dabase is updated by external application.
Q : I would like a refresh when a user click on the buttion to display the
customer with the news customers created ? How find a solution for this
problem : delete the cache or there is a solution ?

Thank's