ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From soussou97 <dbousse...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Simple questions
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:57:52 GMT

Hi Jeff;

In the developer's guide or in the question "How do I get around the N Plus
1 selects problem" I'am sorry but the call : getProductListByCategory with
the input parameter cat_id must returns a object of type
"com.ibatis.example.Category" but no a list ? I search only one category
object matching a cat_id so my query must retrieve a category object
containing a sub-list of products.
So the call must be realize with queryObject but not with a queryForList ?

Q2 : I have the solution.

regards;