ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From navrsale <navrsalem...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: [2.2.0] Support for Oracle Ref Cursor
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 01:52:08 GMT

I changed params to correct order. I tried to use String directly in
resultMap but get error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error occurred.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.Nodele
tException: Error parsing XML.  Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error
parsing
 XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: E
rror parsing XML.  Cause: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: <Line 115, Column
13>:
XML-20150: (Error) Element resultMap not complete, expected elements
'[result]'.

It seems I have to specify class (cannot use String for example, to directly
map). I also tried to use "resultClass"
syntax but got error...

If I could use String class directly in resultMap, maybe I could get result
set from cursor open on Oracle type instead of table, something like:

<resultMap class="String" id="report_line_mapping">
</resultMap>

Not sure what is inline syntax, though. Is there an example?