ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From soussou97 <dbousse...@yahoo.fr>
Subject attribute no persistent
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2006 17:44:09 GMT

HI;

I would like to know you opinion concerning the following problem :

I have a java bean (Account) which provide all DAO to access database but
this object has a property (array []) which who should not be stored in the
database.
Each account has this array containing of data which are calculated and a
external component get these data to a treatment.
Is necessary it to separate a part of the persistence data (Account) with
the array or not ? how I must to manage these two type of data ?

Regards;