ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Julien Lafontaine" <julienlafontaine2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need a custom way for sqlMapConfig.xml to get JDBC properties
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 02:42:02 GMT
I used to use the DaoManager as well and it worked fine. You have to use the
method buildDaoManager  that takes a Properties as parameter in the
DaoManagerBuilder class. You can create one daoManager per database and then
get you dao through those managers.

The dao manager is going to forward those parameters to the sqlMap instance
that it creates.

I am talking about iBatis Dao here. I am not tu sure about Spring.

Hope this helps

Julien