ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nereida <nereidahox...@gmail.com>
Subject Abator supporting subpackages
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 10:40:30 GMT
Hi all,
I'm using Abator to genarate the files related to my DB tables. I have
a very large DB so i need Abator to generate this files in
subpackages, for example.

<javaModelGenerator targetPackage="model" targetProject="myProj" />

my javaModelGenerator targetPackage is model and my table name is
tableName. I'd like Abator to generate the model files in a package
called model.tablename.

All i have to do is modify some source files i found in
org.apache.ibatis.abator.core_1.0.0 plugin. I'm using Eclipse 3.2 and
for now i modify the sources and export them as abator.jar. This way i
can't use the debug featurs. This is the first time i try to modify an
Eclipse plugin. Is it possible to modify and debug it using Eclipse?

Thanks.