ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Koka Kiknadze" <226...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple question
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 11:03:25 GMT
Seems the only way would be to write custom rowhanlder.

However, I'd change design of database to match java object, i.e. would have
separated CUSTOMPROPERTY-ies into a separate table. In that case you'd be
able to populate the list along the lines described in dev guide.

On the other hand iIf you think that there always would be fixed number of
CUSTOMPROPERTY-ies and feel more comfortable with current database design,
why not make your POJO the same way, i.e. use separate properties for each
CUSTOMPROPERTY instead of the list?