ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Guido García Bernardo <ggb...@tid.es>
Subject Re: iBATIS docs/book by Sandeep Jain
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:37:35 GMT
I have taken a look at it, and I think:
* It should notice to new users that ibatis DAO framework is going to be
deprecated.
* Maybe queryForPaginatedList (page 22) shouldn't be documented, as its
use is considered (at least by me :) as a bad practice.

Regards,
Guido García Bernardo.
PD. Anyway, I think the best documentation we have is the official one :)

--
Guido García Bernardo

Tfn. +34 983 54 89 08
ITDEUSTO - Valladolid