ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Gary Purnomosidi <g...@sequislife.com>
Subject Re: Javolution support?
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 04:14:48 GMT

Well i'm building ordinary web application  using  ZK framework  +
iBatis  framework + other frameworks.
May be my application is not good enough to require real time java
programming but my code using extensive java collection like
List,HashMap,etc.
For example, a database query that resulting in large results (large
size of List) the performance of the web server is kinda poor and it
might crash the java vm on the server if there are many user trying to
perform search from db at same time (I'm really worry about this).

There are 2 possible solutions that i really  think  to solve this
problem:
1. Using Javolution instead of ordinary java collection (free)
2. Using terracotta jvm clustering (but this is not free solution)

Regards,

Gary