ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Performance with iBatis/DAO/Spring
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:44:52 GMT
Please provide all the necessary code components (sqlmap, dao, sqlmap
initializatio, actual call to your dao) that are involved in this
problem. If you have a jdbc example that would display the performance
contrast that would be very helpful as well. We put a lot of time and
effort into maintaining iBATIS and are quite proud of it. So, if you
are finding a genuine issue we are very willing to address it.
However, if you are doing something improper with your use of iBATIS
we are happy to address that as well.

Ultimately to Harish and Ulrich... code speaks louder than words and
we want to help you.

Thanks,
Brandon