ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Intending to release 2.2.1
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 13:42:43 GMT
I just posted this issue that i'd like to fix for this release. It is a
simple fix. But, i wanted to get some feedback as to where we should place
it.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-363

Also, I think we need to still make the DAO available on the site for
download. Except we need to mark it as deprecated and unsupported. We should
also provide upgrade instructions to users if we aren't already going to do
so. I can see where this move will be very confusing to some. There are some
people who are still using the DAO including our example app.

Brandon