ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Caio Zanchetti" <caio.zanche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to convert data type in java code with ibatis framework
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:54:51 GMT
Hi, I don't know if I could understand very well your question, but you can
define an "extension" through the TypeHandlerCallback class implementation.
Than you will can automatic convert between two types.

Regards,

--
Claudiomir G. Zanchetti (Caio)
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Plataform, Standard Edition 5.0