ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Timo Schnölzer <tschnoel...@nsdcom.de>
Subject oracle XmlType
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:41:31 GMT
Hi Folks,

I am using the Ibatis mapping tool for long and want to map XmlType from Oracle.
I registerd the XMLTypeHandlerCallbackand the system is running into the getResult Method
returning the UnsupportedOperationException  error:

if (getter.getResultSet() instanceof OracleResultSet) {
			OPAQUE opaqueValue = getOpaqueValue(getter);
			if (opaqueValue != null) {
				XMLType xmlResult = XMLType.createXML(opaqueValue);
				return xmlResult.getDOM();
			} else {
				return (Document) null;
			}
		} else {
			throw new UnsupportedOperationException(
					"XMLType mapping only supported for Oracle RDBMS");
}

Has anyone out there running example with the mapping and Object ?

I am using "SELECT 1 as id, xmlelement("Flat", xmlattributes(z.floors ..... "

With:

	<resultMap id="houseResult" class="houseData">
		<result property="id" column="id" />
		<result property="xmlValue" column="xmlValue"/>
	</resultMap>

	<select id="getHouseXML"
		resultMap=" houseResult "> select ...

and:

import org.w3c.dom.Document;

public class House {

	private Integer id;

	private Document xmlValue;

	public Document getXmlValue() {
		return xmlValue;
	}

	public void setXmlValue(Document xmlValue) {
		this.xmlValue = xmlValue;
	}

	public Integer getId() {
		return id;