ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Alex Ruiz <alrui...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS Annotations - one implementation
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:28:00 GMT
Thanks a lot Clinton!! :)

Hi everybody,

As Clinton said, it is a proof-of-concept. I hope you find it useful :)

I just changed the syntax of the parameters from '?1.field1.fieldN' to '#1.field1.fieldN#'.
It is easier to parse and keeps the syntax for parameters somewhat uniform (#sequence#).

Best regards,
Alex.

----- Original Message ----
From: Clinton Begin <clinton.begin@gmail.com>
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org; dev@ibatis.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 8:41:03 PM
Subject: iBATIS Annotations - one implementation

Hi all,

Alex has written a blog entry and some proof-of-concept code around configuring iBATIS with
Annotations.   In his example he used the JCP Ease-of-Development syntax that's been dropped
for JDK 6.0/JDBC 4.0.

Alex's example isn't ready for primetime yet, but have a look at what he's done, and le't
start a discussion around annotations support in iBATIS.

http://www.jroller.com/page/alexRuiz

PS: I've been working on a similar proof, that uses conventions, annotations and XML to offer
varying levels of simplicity and flexibility.

Cheers,
Clinton