ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Eric Tan <erictan...@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject Cached list from queryForList() ...
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 12:52:23 GMT
Hi,

I was testing Spring Acegi Security's AfterInvocationProviderManager which deals with domain
object instance security (ACL).

With ibatis caching enabled and queryForList(), I realised that returned result list was the
actual cached list.

With AfterInvocationProviderManager performing object filtering of the returned list, unauthorised
objects in the returned list were removed. Which means the objects were actually removed from
the cached list. Subsequent invocations of the same queryForList() would return a smaller
list.

Is there any way to configure ibatis to return a copy of the cached list instead of the actual
cached list?

My current workaround is to return a shallow copy of the cached list.

Thanks,
Eric

What is the internet to you?
Contribute to the Yahoo! Time Capsule and be a part of internet history.
http://timecapsule.yahoo.com/capsule.php?intl=sg