ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Programmatic sqlMapClient configuration
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 15:03:47 GMT
The cache enabled/disabled flag causes the SqlMapClient to be built
differently.  So changing it after the fact won't do anything.

Unfortunately programmatically configuring iBATIS at this time is an
absolute nightmare.  You'd be better off generating the XML configuration
you're interested in and then loading it....

My apologies for this pimple on the iBATIS framework.  It's something that
I'm actually working on right now...(tinkering with some options).

cheers,
Clinton.