ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Intending to release 2.2.1
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 17:25:35 GMT
I love it when we say the same thing.  :-)

I think everyone will like the new packaging, and my ultimate goal is to
make everything more clear on the website.

BTW:  Continuum ROCKS and I'd like to set it up to deploy the site
automatically with SVN commits (in addition to building the iBATIS source),
but unfortunately the WestHost RH Linux build sucks bigtime and I keep
getting core dumps when Java calls svn.  It works fine on my home machine.

It will happen.  I'll ping some Apache folks about using Apache infra for
this....it would be more secure too.

Cheers,
Clinton