ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <thelastmusic...@icqmail.com>
Subject PaginatedList and Session
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 13:38:52 GMT
Hi,
i'm using Struts to build a portled to be deployed into Oracle Portal.
I'm using iBatis framework too to manage queries.
Now I want to manage pagination in my search results but I have an error
when I try to set into the session my paginatedList object reference (to
be read in my jsp page):

Action Servlet code:
-----------------------------
PaginatedList myList = queryExecutor.queryForPaginatedList("myQuery",
null, 10);
HttpSession session=request.getSession();
session.setAttribute("myList", myList);

When it executes the third line of this code I get this error:

Error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Only java.io.Serializable,
javax.ejb.EJBObject and javax.ejb.EJBHome instances can be bound to a
session in a distributable web-application, not:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.PaginatedDataList@5cc942
(class com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.PaginatedDataList).
Detail:
com.evermind.server.http.EvermindHttpSession.setAttribute(EvermindHttpSe
ssion.java:97)
Cause: null

How can I put in session my PaginatedList object? Is it possibile to do
that?

Many thanks to all of you reading this mail.
David

Bad Credit HE Mortgage Refinance
Compare multiple HE loan amounts and rates. Serious inquiries only.

Online Degrees for busy adults!
Earn your college degree online in as little as 10 months!
<http://tagline.bidsystem.com/fc/BgLEGDv6Gl8DGpDime3V8iZAiaUIviJNNzVg/>

<P><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" style="font-size:13.5px">_______________________________________________________________<BR><font
face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" style="font-size:13.5px">ICQ - You get the