ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Gary Griffin" <g...@h-lounge.com>
Subject Re: StackOverflowError on SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:33:50 GMT
Thanks for kicking me in the right direction. I did get by this
issue, which was apparently unrelated to iBATIS. I found this
link helpful:

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=609651&messageID=3341149

I removed gnujaxp.jar from my JBoss server's lib directory since
we weren't using it anymore and the problem went away. Not sure
what I would have done if we were using it. The jar has some
javax.xml, org.w3c, and org.xml classes in it. Perhaps this was
causing a conflict with some of the other jars we have on the
classpath. I'll have to work on my classloader and JAR knowledge
to understand this one I think. Perhaps it's common for some
company's and orgs to package other stuff into their jar files
rather than let the developer find the dependencies?

To troubleshoot this I also created a small java app outside of
the web server and things worked as expected.

Thanks,
Gary