ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nathan Ward" <nw...@resqsoft.com>
Subject RE: Migr WAS 5.0->6.0
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 13:58:21 GMT
WAS 6.0 uses JDK 1.4 doesn't it? Does iBATIS require JDK 1.5? I doubt it,
but thought I'd mention it.

I attended a NFJS conference that past weekend where Ted Neward said that
WAS has a very complicated classloader structure. I had a problem recently
with static variables in a class that worked fine under Tomcat 5.5, but WAS
6.0 got ClassNotFound exception.

   Nathan

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Carr [mailto:Paul.Carr@express-gifts.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 8:42 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: Migr WAS 5.0->6.0

News...
Since creating this problem I've deployed an older app ( which doesn't use
iBatis) to the same env and it works perfectly well with my DataSource.
Therefore the problem must lie in the iBatis config somewhere ????

Has anyone else experienced difficulties migrating to WAS 6  ( 6.0.2.3 to be
exact)

Best Regards
Paul.