ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem w/enum and TypeHandlerCallback
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:56:27 GMT
I think the inheritance introspector fix does come into play here.  Please
verify that you have this fix in your source:

http://fisheye3.cenqua.com/changelog/ibatis/?cs=453298

I have a test working that, I think, is set up similarly to your situation.
If you want, I'll send yo the source offline.

Jeff Butler