ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dynamic packages
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:36:36 GMT
Put the bean in the Map, call it "bean" and refer to it's properties
in the mapped statement (or parameter map) with a "bean." prefix:
"bean.someProperty".

There are not many examples of the Java code because it's pretty much
all the same:

sqlMapClient.almostAnyMethod("namespace.statement", parameterObject);

Larry