ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ayananshu Monpara <AMonp...@intralinks.com>
Subject Re: FW: Iterate problem
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 14:42:44 GMT
Ibatis 2.2 is having support for procedure calls which returns multiple
refcursors. For that you have to configure ParameterMaps & ResultMaps
containing individual ParameterMap & ResultMap respectivly,

You can refer to following simple ex:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=5653

You can also refer to iBatis developer's pdf for mapping & related stuf,
even though its more like spec , whick i feel boring....

Regards

"Niels Beekman" <n.beekman@wis.nl>
10/03/2006 08:38 AM
Please respond to
user-java@ibatis.apache.org

<user-java@ibatis.apache.org>
cc

Subject
FW: Iterate problem

Please keep discussion on the list, so others can benefit as well. I don’t
have experience with batch updates or multiple refcursors, have you
searched the archives yet?

Niels