ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Pecelis, Sergio" <Pecel...@Toepfer.com>
Subject updates with complex property
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:26:42 GMT
I'm new at iBatis.

I do not know how to update a table with an object that has another
object as property.

For example:

<update id="updateObj1" parameterClass="Obj1">

    UPDATE DB."TBL" SET

    ID= #obj2.id#

    DESC = #obj2.desc#

    WHERE ID = #obj2.id#

</update>

the table would be:

TBL

      ID:INTEGER

      DESC:VARCHAR

The class Obj1 has the property obj2 from Obj2 class, which has this

properties: id:int and desc:String.

I read something about using parameterMap but I need an example. Thanks
for helping me!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail and any files and/or attachments transmitted with it are strictly confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee. They may contain privileged and confidential
information and, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
or copying and any use or disclosure of the information contained therein is strictly prohibited
and may be illegal. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify mail@toepfer.com
immediately and delete this message and any files and/or attachments thereto.