ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Zsolt" <zkoppanyl...@intland.com>
Subject RE: Overrule caching rules ...
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 07:44:18 GMT
cacheModelsEnabled="false" should do that.

Zsolt

<sqlMapConfig>

            <settings cacheModelsEnabled="true" enhancementEnabled="true"
maxSessions="64"

                        maxTransactions="8" maxRequests="128"
errorTracingEnabled="true" />

  _____

From: Tom Stroobants [mailto:Tom.Stroobants@persgroep.be]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 7:20 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Overrule caching rules ...

Hello .

We have the following situation . We deploy our application in different
servers and caching is enabled in the iBATIS xml files. On one server
however we want to disable iBATIS caching but without changing the xml files
.

Is there some parameter, option, I don't know what that you can use with
iBATIS to overrule the caching configuration ?

Thanks in advance .

Best regards,

Tom.