ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From sonusgr <sonu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid Number
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:43:40 GMT

Thanks for your quick reply. I tried setting the string as
searchVO.setCostComponentIdArrayAsString("\"1234\",\"456\",\"588\"");
so that it would get into the sqlmap as  "1234","456","588"
but no luck. Still getting invalid number.
I also tried hard coding them inside the sqlmap with quotes but still no
luck.
Did I misunderstood something?

Thanks