ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From sonusgr <sonu...@gmail.com>
Subject Invalid Number
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:09:28 GMT

Hi guys,

I am trying to pass a string of numbers to the my sql statement
but  I am getting SQLException invalid number

The funny thing is that this occurs only when I am passing more than one
number, meaning if that string I am passing
having more than one number.

so in DAO we ve got :
searchVO.setCostComponentIdArrayAsString("1234,456,588");
	    		flights = this.sqlMap.queryForList("getFlightsbyCriteria", searchVO);

and in sqlMap:
AND COMPONENT_MOVEMENT_TYPE_ID in (#costComponentIdArrayAsString#)

that throws the SQLException

---------

But if I do searchVO.setCostComponentIdArrayAsString("1234");
works fine...

What am I doing wrong here?
could it be a backend error?

thanks guys