ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: how to iterate a property of array of objects and using isEqual tag to compare an attribute ex:(id) of this object with a value. ex: "list[].id"
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:44:57 GMT
Please keep discussions on the list.

________________________________

From: marc khoury [mailto:mcontek@gmail.com]
Sent: vrijdag 27 oktober 2006 9:22
To: <snip>

Subject: Re: how to iterate a property of array of objects and using
isEqual tag to compare an attribute ex:(id) of this object with a value.
ex: "list[].id"

On 10/27/06, marc khoury <mcontek@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi i am a member of the jira-users

and i have the following problem so please help me:

<iterate property="list">
  <isEqual property="list[].id" compareValue="123">
    $list[].anotherProperty$
  </isEqual>
</iterate>

after running my query in ibatis that contains this mentioned part of
it, i get an error on reading the property "list[].id" .
it seems like ibatis can not read or iterate with each object inside the
property of type collection to get to a specific attribute like "id" in
my case.
So is there any solution to it, or a differente writing of the
property="..." inside the isEqual tag that i should follow to make it
right. Please reply to me with the format of the iterate tag along with
the isEqual tag in writing.
Thank u regards,

Marc Khoury