ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brad Balmer <bbal...@peapod.com>
Subject Abator question
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 17:02:32 GMT
I'm not sure if I'm missing something in the docs but is there a way to
generate the model classes using primitives instead of Objects?
--

Brad Balmer

This email may contain confidential or legally privileged information
that is intended only for the individual or entity named as the
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon
the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please contact the sender so that proper delivery
can be arranged, and then please delete this message. Thank you.