ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mark Cooke <markcooke...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Abator: column override (@ in column names in MSSQL Server DB)
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:42:46 GMT
Hi,
I've tried using abator against a MSSQL server, where
some of the tables' column names begin with a @.
I've put a column override for each of the columns to
force the java property name (i.e. drop the @), which
works fine.  The problem comes with the generated
SQL...the bad column names are interpreted as
variables (that's what MSSQL's error says it thinks it
is).
For MSSQL - The column name should be delimited with
either a single or double quote (I Think).

I don't suppose there are any undocumented options on
the column or SQL generator elements with which I can
force the column names to be delimited in the SQL?

Thanks in Advance,
Mark.