ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Abdullah Kauchali" <abdullah.kauch...@isanusi.com>
Subject Arrays instead of java.util.List?
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 12:10:24 GMT
Does iBatis support resultsets as arrays or the population of beans that
have array properties instead of java.util.List?

>From the example doc:

<resultMap id="categoryResult" class="com.ibatis.example.Category"
groupBy="id">
<result property="id" column="CAT_ID"/>
<result property="description" column="CAT_DESCRIPTION"/>
<result property="productList" resultMap="ProductCategory.productResult"/>
</resultMap>

Can the property "productList" be an array?

I have a complex type as a Java Bean that I'd like to populate using the 1:M
ibatis facility and I cannot serialize a java.util.List - only array of
objects.

Any ideas?

Many thanks & kind regards,