ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to manually flush cache in daoManger?
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:56:04 GMT
I assume you mean that you want to flush the cache from iBATIS DAOs.

Two things I can think of...

1. Write a do-nothing query, and add that query to the <flushOnExecute>
settings of your cache declaration.  Then execute the query in a dao method.

2. You could write a dao method to do this:

SqlMapClient client = (SqlMapClient) getSqlMapExecuter();
client.flushDataCache();

The second requires some knowledge of iBATIS internals, but it should work.

Jeff Butler