ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Result mapping
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 19:15:54 GMT
Did you try setting resultClass="byte[]"?  I think it might work (no
resultMap in this case).  It will work the same as if you set resultClass to
some other simple type (like Integer) - I think iBATIS is smart enough to
know that these types don't really have properties.

So I'm thinking this:

<select id="loadDoc" parameterClass="DocumentStore" *resultClass="byte[]"*>
   readtext op_document_store.document #textPointer# 0 #dataLength#
</select>

Then do this:

byte[] doc = (byte[]) queryForObject(...);

It would be worth a try...

Jeff Butler