ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS v2.2.0 Beta
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 14:48:40 GMT
This looks like a good start.

One of the common requests is that the iBATIS source be included in Maven
also.  I've wondered if there will be a problem here because the source for
the three JARs is included in one zip.  Do you know how to specify a source
location in the POM?  And does the source need to be broken out?

Same questions for Javadoc I assume.

You're right that the documentation is pretty poor, but I think that getting
it published is as simple for us as writing the proper stuff to our internal
repository.  There is a seperate internal repository for Maven2.

Jeff Butler