ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS v2.2.0 Beta
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 13:30:06 GMT
Apache projects have a different route to ibiblio than other projects - no
JIRA involved.  We just place the artifacts in the Apache repository and
they get mirrored to ibiblio.

The question is - what artifacts are needed?

So Larry is exactly right - we need a HOW-TO because none of us are Maven
users.  Once that's done, we'll get it published.

Jeff Butler