ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Gwyn Evans" <gwyn.ev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS v2.2.0 Beta
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 15:27:58 GMT
The (non-ASF) description for uploads just has the source & javadocs
included as
  foo-1.0-sources.jar (optional, jar containing java sources)
  foo-1.0-javadoc.jar (optional, jar containing javadocs)
alongside the
  foo-1.0.jar (or whatever artifact is referred to in the pom.xml)
and just jarred together into the upload bundle.
They then end up like this
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/packages/maven2/wicket/wicket/1.2.2/

I'm not sure just how the sources would be used (personally, I
typically download the kit 'manually' from the project to get those
and just get the jars via Maven2) but I'd suggest that unless it's
easy to split them, just bundle the same src/javadoc jar/zips into
either all the component bundles.
As I said though, I just use the classes from Ibiblio, so maybe
someone else has other views.

/Gwyn

--
Download Wicket 1.2.2 now! - http://wicketframework.org